Have you ever stopped to think about what your favorite every day sounds are?
- Water rushing down an Adirondack path.
- Ice skates on a sunny winter morning.
- Biting an apple.
- The sizzle a hot frying pan makes.
- The ever so low-but-happy grumble my dog makes when you snuggle him.
- That clink your glass makes when you toast two wine glasses together.
- Underwater sounds when you swim laps.
- Chimes of a Grandfather clock.
- The echo of water dripping inside a cave.
- Wind chimes.
* The silence of standing in the woods after a big snow fall.
* A 20 foot putt dropping in the cup.
The sound of a happily purring kitty on your chest.
~ Ceiling fan on a hot, sticky & lazy day ~
~ Honest Laughter ~
~ Peaceful Silence of a moment when you’re bungee jumping and time stops ~
~ Wood cracking in a fireplace ~
~ Wilderness ~
~ Saxophone ~
~ Drums ~